This painting is titled Bedroom In Arles by Vincent Van Gogh.
This is my version Bedroom In Arles. I really like the color purple (a you can see) so I decided to dedicate one of my creations to that. I also wanted to create my imaginary room. I have to share my room with my sister so it was very fun creating what my room could have looked if I could choose to design my own room.
As you can see I used 10 photos for this assignment. I went crazy when I was taking photos for this assignment. I wanted to experiment with all of the different filters. Then I used 10 of my favorite photos for this montage. I am very pleased with the end result.
this is the final product. Once I placed the photo into the right position, I adjusted the hue/saturation. I think I did a pretty good job of finding the right color. Although now it looks too green. BUt I am very pleased with the final result. This is the original image...
This is the original image... This is the final product. I wanted to show the evolution of a plant/flower. First, there's a seed. Second, roots grow. Lastly, a flower grows. I wanted to show the evolution of both above and under ground. I am also happy with the end result of this project.
Comments
Post a Comment